Arnanes - Restaurant in south east Iceland
While having dinner, our guests are invited to a panoramic view to the glaciers and mountains in the realm of Vatnajökull National Park.
Our specialties are fish dishes and traditional Icelandic food.
- The lobster/lanquistine is cought by local boats in the town Höfn (6km).
- The fish we serve, comes from fishing boats in Hofn.
- The beef and the potatoes we get from our neighbours at the farm Seljavellir.
- The lamb is from our neighbouring friends in the farm Bjarnanes.
- Even one of our beers is locally produced, it´s name is Vatnajokull.
- Most of our salad and fresh herbs we serve are organically grown in our garden.
- Vegetarians can easily find food for their appetite.
- We bake our cakes and most of the bread.
Here you can see our menu (pdf)